- Love is blind. It never sees anything.
- Love is Infinite. What you hear is not worth anything. What is worthwhile, you don’t have to hear.
- Love is in silence and deep sound. It has no word.
- So when you are in love, you neither see, nor hear, nor speak.
- Experience your partner as yourself.
- Within yourself lies the grace which you can feel in the projection of your mate.
- Love is amalgamation—not adjustment.
- Love is sublimation—not a gross understanding.
- Love is a distillation and not a relation of feelings or emotions.
- Love is a consciousness and intelligence—living in another being and experiencing yourself.
If you can even understand these ten points, then feel that you are married—you are married in love.
© 1997 The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan
From In the Name of the Cosmos: Words to Live By