Vous êtes ici
UN International Women's Day
United Nations INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ~ MARCH 8
Yogi Bhajan spent much of his time and energy teaching classes for women. His saw the great need for women to understand their true identity. He taught women to claim their birthright—to live as 'eagles'—not as 'chicks.' Summer after summer, women of the 3HO Global Community gathered—and continue to gather in New Mexico at International Women's Camp to have the opportunity to renew themselves and experience their sacredness, their dignity, and their excellence. Yogi Bhajan's vision was always to see women grow in their empowered collective spirit into noble, invincible women of consciousness and grace.
3HO© whole-heartedly supports and celebrates the United Nations International Women’s Day. The simple act of prayerfully holding the world together is our greatest virtue. We are the creators and we have the power to change the world by changing ourselves.
Join 3HO in collaboration with the UN's International Women's Day, as we continue to practice and share these sacred teachings dedicated to all women. Gather together in community to celebrate and empower women around the world. Consider joining in the Global Meditation, participating in a service project, or teaching the International Women’s Day Curriculum on this very special day.
GRACE OF GOD MEDITATION
Men can do this meditation too, by saying, "I am in the Grace of God" instead of "I am Grace of God."
SERVICE PROJECT IDEAS
• Women serving food together
• Teaching/serving in a women's shelter
• Teaching/serving in women’s prisons
• Teaching/serving in youth centers
• Teaching/serving in schools
• Collaborating/serving with local organizations that are serving women
• Share the International Women’s Day curriculum and give the proceeds to a women’s organization
For more on the Women's Teachings of Yogi Bhajan we invite you to International Women's Camp in New Mexico in June.
You may also be interested in:
- International Women's Day Class Curriculum:
- Infinity, Divinity, Dignity: Yogic Teachings for Women:
- The Grace of God Meditation:
- Adi Shakti Tratakam Meditation:
- The Power of the Noble Woman:
- Meditation on the Divine Mother—Adi Shakti:
- Yogi Bhajan Poem: Woman - The Ashtapuja:
- How the State of our Closets Resembles our Consciousness:
- Women and Cold Showers:
- Yogic Hair Care:
- 1 sur 3