This self-care breath increases inner energy and strength, boosts the immune system, and cleanses the body.
1. Sit comfortably in a meditation posture.
2. Open the mouth and form a circle that is tight and precise—a boar's mouth.
3. Place the hands crossed over the Heart Center, right over left.
4. Close your eyes and sense the area under your palms.
5. Breathe a steady, powerful Cannon Breath through the mouth. Let your mind focus on the mouth ring and shape the breath into a ring. Continue 5 minutes.
6. To end: Inhale and hold the breath. Relax the mouth. Mentally repeat: “I am beautiful, I am innocent, I am innocent, I am beautiful.” Exhale through the nose. Do this a total of five times. Then relax.
© KRI. This kriya is courtesy of YB Teachings, LLC. Used with permission.