Bazaar registration is projected to open to the public on March 27. Keep your eye on this space for any updates! As of now, please only contact customer service regarding the Bazaar on or after March 27 at [email protected]
1. To register for more than one space, please contact customer service to reserve a space. It is not possible to register for 2 or more spaces without making a reservation.
2. Please be aware that the bazaar layout onsite may slightly differ from the map. This may effect the placement of some of the bazaar spaces.
Click Here to View the Bazaar Map (coming soon!)
Bazaar Pricing: To Be Announced.
- 6'x6' Vendor Space
- Healer Space
Click Here to Reserve a Bazaar Space (coming soon!)
- If you would like to request more than one space, please contact customer service at: [email protected] for a reservation
- A reservation is required to register for more than one space
- A reservation holds your spaces for 48 hours
- Bazaar tables are six feet in length
- Each space includes one 6 foot table and one chair
- If a vendor purchases more than one space, they must be together in a row
The Solstice Bazaar offers vendors a place to offer quality goods and services that support the 3HO lifestyle. The bazaar is hosted in a partially enclosed steel structure with overhead lighting. The bazaar space is open to the public throughout the event and host other activities including meals.
If you would like to offer your services or products in our bazaar, please read the following information on how to apply for a space. There are specific rules and requirements if you are offering healing services or are a food vendor.
All Bazaar vendors must be registered participants of the Solstice Sadhana event. Vendors are also required to attend the whole event. Day pass registrants are not allowed to sell in the bazaar. The Bazaar Application Process (see below) is separate from Event Registration. You must still register for the event. Please complete your event registration by May 31 or earlier, to insure that you receive a space.
Bazaar Vendor Application
Whether you are a new or returning bazaar vendor, please take a moment to review the registration information, pricing, and policies prior to registering for a bazaar space. Some spaces require a code to reserve them; these spaces can only be reserved if you have a code from 3HO Registration.
All healers and food vendors must fill out a Bazaar Vendor Application Form and must be approved before registering. We require this so that 3HO and the Solstice Bazaar Manager can review your product/service offerings to see if they are in alignment with the 3HO lifestyle and Solstice Sadhana Celebration.
The Bazaar Vendor Application does not reserve a Bazaar space for you, Your space is reserved when you complete your Event Registration.
There are four form types: General, Food Vendor, Healer, and CBD Products.
All General vendors must fill out a General Bazaar Vendor Form.
All Food vendors must fill out a Food Vendor Application Form.
All Healers must fill out the Bazaar Healers Application Form.
All vendors who wish to sell CBD products must fill out the Application to Sell CBD Products.
You will need to wait for a reply before you can register.
*Use of electricity is included in Bazaar space rental.
How to choose the right size space for your offering:
- One space includes 6 feet of table space. Tables are 6 ft by 30 inches.
- One space includes 1 chair.
- Please be aware that the space boundaries may or may not be marked but in either case your area will be defined by your table[s] and you will know what you reserved. Please respect the spaces of others by staying within your marked or defined area.
- If you have a massage table or a Thai massage pad, you must rent two spaces so as not to infringe on your neighbors' space.
- If you have a massage chair, you and your work will fit into one space.
- If you are a healer and are also selling product, you are welcome to sell out of your healer space.
- Bring your own lighting, electrical cords, décor, display cases, massage tables/chairs, clothing racks, etc.
There is no Wi-Fi provided to Solstice attendees or Solstice Bazaar vendors.
For questions, please contact: [email protected]
Bazaar General Hours
- Set up begins 1:00 pm (June 18)
- Hours To Be Announced (June 19-22 and June 26)
- After White Tantric Yoga® Ends to 9:30pm (June 23-25)
- The Bazaar will stay open late on the last night of WTY® and the last night of Solstice.
- The bazaar is closed during WTY® and for the opening of some all-camp gatherings.
Where to Locate Your Bazaar Set-Up?
Upon arrival to the bazaar, check with the bazaar manager to find your space.