1. Question: I forgot my password and am not able to login to the Registration site.
- Answer: On the page that asks for your password, you can click the option toward the bottom right that gives the option to Start a New Registration. This will let you register and reset your password.
2. Question: When I login, there is a family member or friend's registration information and it doesn't let me edit it.
- Answer: You can use the same as above, On the page that asks for your password, click the option toward the bottom right that gives the option to Start a New Registration. This will let you register and reset the form, you may also need to reset your password.
- Answer: No, the registration system does not offer the option to do this.
- Answer: Morgan cabins have cots in them and there are only 4 people to a cabin. They are designated for seniors and special needs attendees. Adobe cabins are open to everyone, except for bottom bunks in certain cabins that are reserved for seniors (55+) and participants with disabilities. There is an application that must be filled out in order to receive a code that must be used to reserve a space. See more information and applications at the Travel & Stay web page
5. Question: How do I add a bazaar space, cabin, or other item to my registration?
- Answer: First find your registration confirmation, it will be called Registration Confirmation, sent by [email protected]line.com. In the email, select the option to Review your registration record or make any changes.
6. Question: Where do I put my IKYTA/Service exchange or other code?
- Answer: Click the option to Register Now on the solstice homepage. Login to the registration. You will see that you have registered for the event and it will give an option to edit your personal information. Select this option. Make any changes to your registration that you would like and complete the registration through to payment.
7. Question: My event credit code from a past event is not working
- Answer: Make sure you are entering the code in the Credit Code field, no other field. Please be sure that there are no spaces before or after the code, you may want to manually enter the code instead of pasting it. If you don't have a code, You can send an email to let us know that you would like to redeem your credit. It's also helpful to resend your credit letter, please send to [email protected].
8. Question: Are there still Service Exchanges available?
- Answer: You may view all the available positions on this page the Apply page. Be sure to fill it out completely and click the Submit button at the bottom of the application. The manager of the area will review your application. Upon approval, the manager will send you instructions to register.